How can we use lines to make unity and rhythm?
Project Focus?What elements of art and principles of design does this project focus on?
I CanWhat you should be able to do through the classes of this project
I CAN create a maze using repeating lines and shapes
- Draw the outline of the outer shape
- Identify the START and the END of your maze
- Break down the shape into other shapes. Squares, rectangles, circles triangles.
- Repeat those lines so they never cross
Creating the Maze Pathway
- Use a pencil and draw your path if there were walls. (Be sure to draw lightly. As you will want to keep your path a secret and will have to erase).
- Lock the pathways with a simple line
- Open the pathways (where your line travel) with an eraser
Trace around with a sharpie
- Erase neatly any left over lines
- Add any other shapes or lines needed.