Can I create an image using unusual tools and objects?
- Paper (can be construction paper (Navy, purple, or black are best) or Painted paper
- white paint
- flour or cornstarch
- round bottle caps (various sizes are fine)
- Using either dark construction paper or painted paper, have student trace a circle using a bowl.
- Paint the stars: students can either use a q tip, or flick white paint on paper using an old toothbrush or paintbrush.
- Mix white paint and flour or cornstarch to thicken up paint.
- Student will use different tools (spoon, butter knife, scrap piece of cardboard) to scoop paint and spread into circle shape.
- Using a bottle cap make circular indents to show the craters on the moon.
- Let dry
- Take a photo and submit on Schoology or email Ms. Thompson at email@example.com