How can I draw the lifecycle of a flower?
I can create artwork inspired by nature.
I can draw a horizon line and show my plant above and below the ground.
I can use line, color, and shape.
- Listen to the Read-aloud – The Tiny Seed
- Create your tiny seeds drawing –
- be sure to add the Horizon Line,
- use LINE for roots
- SHAPES to add your seed, stem, leaves and flowers.
- What other details can you add to your picture?
- Are there creatures under the ground in the soil?
- What is the weather like outside?
- How can the plant get food?
Step by step
- Draw the horizon line (your eye level)
- Draw your seed
- Draw the roots that are growing down below the earth.
- Draw the stem coming from the seed
- Add your flower with petals
- Add leaves to your plant so your flower can get food from the sun and water.
- Add color to your drawing using any sort of media